Share – The Cookbook that Celebrates Our Common Humanity
Since its release in May 2013, Share has enjoyed strong success:
- In its 4th printing in the US (nearly 45,000 sold globally)
- Selling in over 20 countries
- Called a “gift that gives back” on The TODAY Show
- 1st cookbook to make the JP Morgan Summer Reading List
- Featured globally in over 100 items of online and print media coverage including The Huffington Post, The New York Times, The Seattle Times, The Mercury News, The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, Grazia and USA Weekend.
All royalties & publisher’s profits go directly to Women for Women International (WfWI), who, since 1993, has helped over 420,000 women evolve from victims of war to being active, self-reliant citizens through their one-year training program (www.womenforwomen.org).